- 1 pillow and 2 pillow cases
- 2 twin size flat sheets 2 twin size fitted sheets
- 1 warm blanket or quilt
- 3 bath towels
- 6 pairs of shorts
- 7 shirts (at least one long sleeve shirt)
- 3 pairs of jeans or walking pants
- 1 windbreaker
- 8 pairs of underwear
- 2 sets of pajamas
- 1 poncho or rain jacket
- 1 hoodie or fleece for cold and rainy days
- 1 pair of flip-flops
- 7 pairs of socks
- 1 pair of tennis shoes with tread
- 1 pair of “Teva- like” sandals or stream shoes
- 2 bathing suits
- 1 flashlight with batteries (extra batteries)
- 1Camp Chair
- 1 canteen or water bottle
- 1 laundry bag
- 1 daypack for field trips (school backpack works well)
- 4 kitchen size trash bags for wet clothes and campouts
- Toiletry items (biodegradable soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.)
- Optional Items:
– summer reading books
– camera and film
– musical instruments
– journal/sketch book
– stationary, stamps, pen
– bug repellent and sunscreen
Please label all your child’s clothing and all belongings clearly with his or her name using an indelible pen such as a sharpie!
Please pack items in a trunk or suitable suitcase/duffle bag.
Campers clothes are stored in the bag they bring, please consider accessibility and ease of storage when choosing what to pack in.
Please do not send any candy or food. Camp will provide a camp store.
Taproot Music Productions | info@taprootmusicproductions.